Account Manager, Digital Marketing
At Illumine8, we are a group of strategic marketers who help generational businesses embrace technology to increase income and operational efficiencies. Utilizing digital technology, we not only help mid-sized businesses grow their brand and revenue, but we also help internal and external communication to create a cohesive strategy improving inbound marketing.
Illumine8 is looking for an account manager with a growth mindset to establish and maintain client relationships, manage and lead projects from start to finish and work directly with internal and external teams. In addition, the team member should be an excellent communicator and creative thinker who uses data to inform all decisions.
The position will be responsible for identifying the needs of both current and prospective consumers to guide the conversion of visitors into customers through digital marketing and automation services.
- Working with Illumine8 management to develop strategic marketing plans and lead monthly meetings
- Growing marketing-qualified leads by developing online calls-to-action
- Collaborating with creative services to deliver lead-generating SEO content
- Developing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through analytics to turn leads into customers
- Writing project and creative briefs
- Managing client budgets and billing
- Previous agency or account management experience (2-3 years)
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client-facing role
- Ability to complete at least 10 different daily tasks on time and within budgeted hours
- Ability to work with multiple client service accounts
- Experience in commercial service distributors and real estate management preferred
- Proficiency in HubSpot's CRM marketing software
- Proficient in using Google Business Suite: Sheets, Docs and Slides
- Experience with project management tools such as Teamwork and Teamwork chat
- Knowledgeable and comfortable with video conferencing and screen sharing tools: Google Meet, Zoom, GoTo Meeting
- Currently 100% remote. Once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, telecommute 3 days a week, work from office in Frederick, MD 2 days a week
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to work independently and manage projects and multiple clients with many moving parts
- A dual-minded approach: You're highly creative, and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
We solve complex business revenue problems. Illumine8 creates systems for scaling businesses by leveraging digital technologies for enterprises that are challenged by aging processes.
- To become the strategic partner of choice for established generational businesses that wish to grow and serve their customers in a global marketplace
- To create measurable economic impact in our collective communities through our customers' growth
- To create an entrepreneurial company culture based on passion and performance that encourages creative problem solving and rewards our employees for dedication, risk-taking, and measurable results
Illumine8, LLC. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Back to Careers Page