Almost every marketing prognosticator believes- including our own (Inbound2016) — that video will be a key driver of lead generation and conversion success in 2017.
There's a reason Twitter, Facebook, SnapChat, Instagram and others have joined video content behemoth YouTube as distributers of video content: It's where consumers live and engage, every day.
Just a short time ago, small to mid-size businesses that had strong video marketing strategies were seen as leading edge. In 2017, however, the game has changed: video is no longer a "nice to have" but a "must have."
Here's why, thanks to some statistics provided by HubSpot via HighQ:
- In 2017 it's expected that online video will represent 74% of all web traffic
- 75% of business executives watch work-related video every day
- 59% of executives say they prefer video content over text only content
- 54% of executives share video content with colleagues every week
- 96% of B2B businesses plan to implement video content strategies in 2017
To view the full infographic from HighQ, click here.
Stay tuned to our blog in 2017 for more valuable and actionable video strategies and production tips, as well as a front row seat for Illumine8's own video content.
As always, we're here to help. Contact us if you'd like to discuss how you can deploy video in 2017 or to schedule your free Impact Audit today.