New Business Development
We are looking for a Sales Account Executive who has a passion for helping businesses optimize their aging technologies to create revenue and growth opportunities.
At Illumine8 we solve complex business revenue problems. Illumine8 creates systems for scaling businesses by leveraging digital technologies for enterprises that are challenged by aging processes.
We do this through:
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Revenue Automation
- Marketing & Sales Alignment
- Digital Transformation
Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. This role supports Illumine8’s leadership and the Marketing Client Service team by identifying, sourcing and closing good-fit prospects. Using a consultative approach, the Account Executive balances contacting, qualifying and advising warm inbound leads while driving self-sourced good-fit leads for the pipeline using Illumine’s CRM software, HubSpot.
We are not interested in closing deals just to make quotas. Illumine8 develops long-term relationships with their clients (we are proud to continue partnering with our first client - 8 years later) and is invested in making a measurable economic return for its partners. Simply, we are looking for someone who can articulate the value and impact of our services to enterprise clients who have aging revenue processes plagued by inefficiencies including disconnected legacy technologies, manual sales and customer operations, and unmeasurable inconsistent marketing efforts.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You are comfortable talking to owners, founders and leadership. You love leveraging new technology and communicating the value of innovation. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from the first contact until you close the deal. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Essential Functions of the Position
- Sales consulting and process
- Position the value of Illumine8’s consulting services and revenue automation strategies to enterprises with aging technologies
- Educate and guide prospects through the buyer’s journey to help them learn how Illumine8 can grow their business
- Manage relationships with both inbound and self-sourced leads that is consultative, empathic and knowledgeable
- Manage the pipeline of both inbound and self-sourced leads that includes prompt follow-up and qualification best practices
- Close business with new customers at or above quota level
- Provide an educative approach in all communication with prospects in line with Illumine8’s principles
- Growth mindset approach
- Willing to expand knowledge of Illumine8’s core services, revenue operations and digital automation, and sales enablement
- Have the desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales
- Has a positive attitude and outlook coupled with a growth mindset that takes responsibility for successes and failures
- Exceptional consultative selling and closing skills
- A steady approach that works towards continuous improvement through daily, weekly and monthly activities aligned with measurable goals
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent verbal communication both with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent phone and digital communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work independently or in a group
- Technical proficiency in the following applications (subject to change)
- Google Suite (Doc, Sheets, Forms, Meet, Data Studio)
- Teamwork Projects, Chat and Spaces
- VOIP systems
- HubSpot CRM, Marketing, Service, Sales Hubs
- Mac OS
- Customer/Client focus
- A passion and an understanding of the industry and our business' mission
- Strong work ethic with a passion for continuous improvement and
Working at Illumine8
Named one of Frederick’s top 50 best workplaces, Illumine8 is passionate about people.
- Reliable compensation package for sales and business development team members (Base + Commission)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 2 weeks PTO at 90 days, unlimited PTO after 2 years of employment
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Schedule and full-remote options available
- 6 days of employee training yearly
- Minimum of 5-year experience in an agency or internal sales department for a related services organization required with proven top producing a record for new-sourced sales
- Legally permitted to work in the US
- Access to internet and ability to work at least 6 company core hours daily (9AM - 5PM EST)
- Experience with HubSpot CRM and HubSpot sales required
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, English, or related
Illumine8, LLC. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Back to Careers Page