HubSpot Implementation Specialist
Illumine8 is looking for a full-time HubSpot Implementation Specialist responsible for working with our creative and client services teams to manage, develop, execute, track, and report on inbound marketing campaigns using the HubSpot platform. You will find yourself spending your days in HubSpot, building out the deliverables that the strategy and creative teams have put their heart and soul into, and now you are making it go live into the world. If you get energy from execution, read on.
- Implement lead nurturing and demand generation campaigns with optimized content utilizing HubSpot’s automation software (including but not limited to website pages, landing pages, workflows, blog pages, custom modules, forms, maps, emails, and templates).
- Build and test segmented lists and complex workflows based on audience behaviors like offers downloaded, site pages visited, and emails opened.
- Understand the entire buyer’s journey from awareness, consideration, and decision stages to implement lead-nurturing campaigns that move leads down the sales funnel.
- Work with Digital and Automation Strategists to build monthly and quarterly HubSpot campaign reports for further strategic analysis.
- Support marketing efforts to drive traffic to client websites, converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing those leads to close into customers.
- Effective and real-time communication and project management through Teamwork
- Working to resolve challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Educating the internal teams on process, execution best practices, or technology
- Set up tracking for various ad campaigns using HubSpot’s Ads tools in alignment with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Schedule and monitor social media posts
- Set up deal stages and pipelines
- Set up field mappings within HubSpot
- 3+ years experience with digital marketing, content marketing, and client services
- Significant hands-on HubSpot experience; the position will require Marketing and Sales Hub (Service Hub is a bonus)
- Knowledge in Google Suite
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Understanding of inbound marketing methodology
- Demonstration of analytical thinking and independent management skills
- Exceptional analytical and technical skills
- Basic HTML knowledge
- A high commitment to customer satisfaction
- Phenomenal organizational skills
- An expert eye for detail for technical QA
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced agency environment
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with inbound marketing and internet marketing developments and best practices
- Knowledge of Shopify HubSpot integration is a plus
Illumine8 is more than just a marketing company. Focusing on digital marketing and automation, we build value for our customers through digital technology. We help mid-sized businesses grow their brand and revenue and help internal and external communication create a cohesive inbound marketing strategy.
- To become the strategic partner of choice for established family-owned generational businesses that wish to grow and serve their customers in a global marketplace.
- To create measurable economic impact in our collective communities through our customers' growth.
- Creating an entrepreneurial company culture based on passion and performance encourages creative problem solving and rewards our employees for dedication, risk-taking, and measurable results.
Illumine8, LLC. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Back to Careers Page