Associate Account Manager
We are looking for an associate inbound marketer to support our B2B client service team. The associate’s support role will be to keep projects on time and within budget using Illumine8’s project and content management tools, Teamwork, and HubSpot. In addition, this role will provide the foundation for client service planning and execution.
Assist account manager with completing client deliverable tasks, including:
- Inbound marketing campaigns
- SEO-driven content strategy and creation
- Lead generation
- Website design and optimization (UI/UX)
- API mapping and implementation
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing and optimization
- CRM/HubSpot updates
- Quality Assurance
- Reporting and Analytics
- Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM)
- Email marketing
- Marketing and Sales Qualified Leads (MQL/SQL)
- Assisting account managers with account planning activities, including weekly status reports, meeting scheduling, material preparation, agendas, notes, and task assignments
- Secondary point of contact on all internal and client communications
- Providing reporting preparation to assist the content marketing team
- Assisting with content delivery through I8’s content management platform HubSpot
- Coordinating weekly client tasks through I8’s project management tool, Teamwork, to centralize all project communication.
- Collecting content and strategic assets from multiple teams and clients
- Knowledge of CRM software used for marketing (i.e., HubSpot, Salesforce)
- Experience with project management software; Teamwork is preferred, but knowledge of other software tools such as Monday.com, Basecamp, Microsoft Project, Advantage, ClickUp, Smartsheet, etc., will be considered.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in project management Slack/Teamwork Chat and video conferencing Google Meet/Zoom
- Technically savvy and able to learn software quickly
- Proficiency with Google Business Suite: Drive, Sheets, Docs, Slides, Gmail, Meet
- Comfortable working in a Mac OS environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Passion for learning and obtaining Inbound marketing certifications
- 1-2 years in Marketing Communications
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, English or related prior work experience or internship in this field
- Ability to work from home with work provided MacBook laptop
- Work from office in Frederick, MD, once a year
We solve complex business revenue problems. Illumine8 creates systems for scaling businesses by leveraging digital technologies for enterprises that are challenged by aging processes.
- To become the strategic partner of choice for established generational businesses that wish to grow and serve their customers in a global marketplace
- To create measurable economic impact in our collective communities through our customers' growth
- To create an entrepreneurial company culture based on passion and performance that encourages creative problem solving and rewards our employees for dedication, risk-taking, and measurable results
Illumine8, LLC. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Back to Careers Page